Students are required to wear suitable footwear to go into the water (no flip flops).
Please send sunscreen with your child for reapplication by the child.
Send your child with lunch and snacks for the day.
Students should bring hats and a retainer for glasses or sunglasses.
3. Do I need to bring PFD’s (life jackets)?
PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices) will be provided. Note: Per US Coastguard regulations, children are required to wear a life jacket at all time while on the water.
4. When do I make a payment?
Payment must be received by 3:00 pm on the Friday prior to session start. If payment or registration for the week is not received, the student will not be permitted in the program. You are responsible for payment for all the weeks your child is signed up to attend. There will be no refunds or credits of paid weeks.
5. What form of payment do you accept?
All payment options are available on-line.
6. What if the lesson is cancelled because of weather?
Classes will be held rain or shine.
7. Are the boats handicap or wheelchair accessible?
Please keep in mind that this is a sailboat, it is not handicap or wheelchair accessible.
8. All individuals working with the students have undergone background checks. 9. Special considerations will be made for youngsters who cannot afford to learn to sail. Please visit: https://www.learntosailswf.com/scholarship-requst.html and complete the Scholarship Request Form